We offer the following health services:
- Women’s health including Mirena and Implanon insertion and removal
- Iron infusions for iron deficiency
- Antenatal shared care
- Contraceptive advice
- Men’s health and screening
- Infant and children’s healthcare
- Childhood immunisations
- Minor surgical procedures
- Cryotherapy for warts (liquid nitrogen)
- Sports injury management
- Chronic disease management plans
- Asthma management and asthma action plans
- Diabetes management including insulin initiation
- Allergy management including desensitisation
- Mental health care/counselling
- Depression management
- Mental health care plans
- Methadone/suboxone prescribing
- Preventative medicine
- Travel vaccinations*
- Flu vaccinations
- Insurance medical examinations
- Pre-employment medicals
- 40-49 years old diabetes screening health assessments
- 45-49 years old health assessments
- Healthy Kids Check
- Over 75 years health assessment
- Driver’s licence medicals (commercial and private)
Other tests we can provide:
- Blood pressure measurement
- INR testing
- Pap smears
- Skin cancer checks
- Breast cancer prevention
- Cholesterol screening
*Note: We cannot provide the Yellow fever vaccination
We have shared care arrangements with Joondalup Health Campus antenatal clinic, the service provider for antenatal care and delivery for the locality. Shared care enables women to be seen regularly by their family doctor and practice nurse during a pregnancy up till 36 weeks, when their care is then handed over to the hospital antenatal clinic for the remainder of the pregnancy and subsequent delivery.
Our surgical procedures include skin lesion excision, toenail surgery and Mirena and Implanon insertions and removal.
Patients with iron deficiency anaemia may not be able to tolerate oral iron supplementation and may benefit from an intravenous iron infusion. This can be undertaken safely and conveniently in our well-equipped treatment room. A small non-claimable theatre fee is charged for these procedures to cover consumables.
Chronic disease management plans (GP Management Plan)
All patients with chronic conditions (lasting over six months) may benefit from a chronic disease management plan to coordinate care and reduce the risk of complications. This is especially relevant for conditions such as diabetes, asthma, cardiovascular disease and osteoporosis where we have recall systems to ensure reminders are sent to patients for important follow up assessments and any necessary testing.
Team Care Arrangements and Allied Health
Our general practitioners can organise allied health referrals for physiotherapy/podiatry/exercise physiology and dietician advice. Patients with a GP management plan in place may be entitled to subsidised treatment by an allied health provider and this can be organised by our doctors.
Mental Health Care Plans
Patients with mental health problems for example ‘Depression’ or ‘Anxiety’ may benefit from a mental health care plan. This involves a detailed psychiatric assessment with your doctor and enables you to access subsidised therapy sessions with a clinical psychologist.
Click on the below link to know more.